Monday, August 4, 2008

Salicylic acid peel and acne acars and tips on how to get rid of terrible acne fast

So is there a cure for acne. Well yes and no. There are many products available and for some they are a cure, for others they do not help. A cure is only a cure when you find a product that works for you.
The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne.
When it comes to acne cleansers service station bargain buys just do not work most of the time. You have to spend money on the best products if you want the best solution to acne. Those products are often expensive but work very quickly and successfully.
belelbilh.blogspot.com
tags: easy ways to get rid of bad acne, orthrotricyclen help face acne, acne scarring natural treatment

1 comment:

The Body Clinic Stourbridge said...

Thanks to share this information with us.
If Are you looking for the best Glycolic Acid Peel Treatment Clinic? You are at the right place Body Clinic Stourbridge is one of leading clinic deals in Glycolic Acid Peel Treatment at low prices.
If anyone is looking to Glycolic Acid Peel Treatment or other treatments do visit our site.
https://thebodyclinic.uk.com/treatments/chemical-skin-peel/