Thursday, July 3, 2008

Treat acne cysts during pregnancy and adult acne care for sensitive skin

To date, there is no single cure for acne. You can treat the condition, but not cure the disease. Acne is caused by hormone changes within adolescents becoming adults. The body begins to release more oily sweat through the sweat glands. This overabundance of oily sweat also contains bacteria the body is eliminating from it. This begins to clog the pores in certain areas of the body and that produces acne.
There are other more creative ways to mix clay mask with other remedies. For example, you can mix clay mask with lemon juice, honey, apple cider vinegar and so on. To treat your acne, I personally think that by using clay mask and lemon juice is the better combination.
Teenagers are the main group of people who are troubled by acne. The severity of acne among teenagers is quite high. One thing I know is for sure is that teenagers are frustrated and embarrassed by the acne on their face. If you are one of those teenagers I want you to know I know just how it feels to have acne because I have had my shares. But I treated them in just 2 months after being troubled for over nine years. I have done researches on what works on acne so I have quite the information that can help in improving your acne condition.
tacksburnsnp.blogspot.com
tags: getting rid of acne scares, cystic acne remedies, strongest over the counter acne creams

No comments: