Monday, June 2, 2008

What causes chin acne and acne scar treatment

If you would prefer not to take an acne control pill, but to tackle your problem from the outside, there are several acne control creams and gels which have excellent reputations. If your acne falls somewhere within the mild and moderate ranges, your doctor will almost certainly suggest one of these topical acne control treatments.
Of course, there is a downside to ignoring a severe acne problem, too. If you do have serious acne outbreaks, you need to take action and begin to treat this condition properly. Left unchecked, you will prolong acne to spread and manifest itself by spreading out and growing.
Let me start by saying that by changing my diet I cleared my acne. I'll tell how in a moment...
fonefycrofth.blogspot.com
tags: would bad acne stop you from dating, asthma inhalers causes acne, amish remedy for acne

No comments: